Hifonics BRZ 1700.1d at less than 1 ohm?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ericjyay

So i have an Fi Bl 18 and a Hifonics BRZ 1700.1d. i bought them from a friend and he told me he had it wired to one ohm but when i asked him what he did to wire it down, he could not remember, which made me skeptical. I have read that of the dual 2 ohm Fi Bl, the coils read an actual 1.7-1.8 ohms, and i was planning on wiring to 1 ohm. i have the power supply and all that set up, and i know the sub can handle the 1700 watts easy. my question is does anyone know if the Hifonics can handle a .85-.9 load? i dont want to blow up my amp but i want to run 1 ohm (.9 ohms)

thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif you have restored my confidence haha. i am incredibly excited for this build

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.