Hey everybody! Getting back into car stereo some after years of absence. Got a few questions

Participant count
  • Participants list
I like the PAC LOCs ... if you don’t have a remote for the amp PAC even has one with a remote gain .. Scosch makes them as well but I find the PACs cleaner sound wise

I don't see the LOC from PAC with remote gain. I'll keep looking, but if you get a chance and can find it, will you link it here. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the PAC website.

I do have a remote bass control input on my amp. Is it generally better to use that than say the LOC-based remote bass control such as the one from above? Either way it's about the same price, so just trying to get a read on the accepted standard there.

It may not matter much, but I figured if I'm doing it, I might as well do it as suggested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.