Hertz Dpower 4 High Pass Amp not turning on

Participant count
  • Participant list

kontact00

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all,

In the process of installing Hertz D4 Amp into my car using the High Pass option as the OEM headunit doesnt have RCA. The manual says i don't need to use the remote switch but without it, it wont turn on. And so I've connected the cigarette lighter, and its now turning on. But, it wont turn off now. Even after locking the doors, it is remaining on and I can see that its also keeping some of the interior switches lite up which doesnt normally happen.

When connected the speakers are also hissing.

Thanks in advance, all suggestions welcome

Thanks. I wanted to avoid having to take another cable from the back to the front, but looks like I wont have a choice.
You can run to accessory and add a $6 toggle switch to turn on or off at will rather than by key option of which will be a better option in my opinion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.