Help with wiring Polk Audio MM6510 monitors

Participant count
  • Participants list

Jestjamz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Can someone please help me with the wiring of these speakers? (Polk MM6510’s) I’ve been storing them since 1995 and I’ve forgotten how I wired them.

Would the attached link help you? https://www.wikihow.com/Install-Tweeters

Seems that the crossover for the tweeter is located in the yellow wrapped components. If it is, there is no need to purchase a separate crossover. Wire the large speaker first to see how it sounds. Then wire the tweeters as described in the link. There is a lot of speaker/tweeter how-to on the internet.
Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...
Your image doesn't really show anything. That could be 3 different head units for all we know, but I think it's 2 different add-ons. It sounds...
Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...

About this thread

Jestjamz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jestjamz
Anderson, In
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from