Help with right sub setup for new car

Bigrick31
10+ year member

Carpe Diem
Mid*Cal
I just got a 2000 eclipse and i am going to build a fiberglass box that wraps around the trunk in a U shape but i want a pair of 12s that have high spl and sq i would like to be able to take the subs to shows and win some comps i was thinking of some audiobahn aw1208s or some JL audio w7s or some MTX thunder 9500 any one have any ideas or sugestions also could you give some amp sugestions

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello I'm happy to have came across this forum as I'm hoping someone will help with this little bit of confusion I'm having and maybe save me some...
Just remembered, I have that same coaxial/comp set, BNIB, $245 shipped if you are interested. I have the matching coaxials, took these of the...
While we're speculating, why not bump up your volume gain (no pun intended) for just a few dollars more (literally) and go with the 8" versions of...
You have a lot of great points stated here. I like it.. Nothing wrong with a little head room on any amplifier to run at lower gain settings to...

About this thread

Bigrick31

10+ year member
Carpe Diem
Bigrick31
Mid*Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date