Help with remote level control for Kenwood KAC-9106d

Participant count
  • Participant list

Crushing

CarAudio.com Newbie
I did some digging on google but can't seem to find any info about my particular situation. The search brought me here. Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

I'm currently running a Kenwood KAC-9106d amp into a pair of Kicker comp 10's in my 2019 Hyundai Veloster. Stock head unit with speakers upgraded to Infinity Reference series. I am using the speaker level input to turn on and send audio to the Kenwood amp.

My question......is there anyway to install a remote level control on a speaker level input? I realize this probably isn't a common thing because most people are running line level off an aftermarket head or using a line output converter. I listen to a lot of different genres of music and I would like to be able to tweak the gain on the fly versus having to set it at an "ok" level that works across everything.

Thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Have you done any of the Big 3, do you have a 2nd battery. I wouldn't say you would need a alternator bc I'm running 3500 watts on stock with big...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
Yeah, put the probes on the power wire and ground wire of the amplifier. Multimeter on DC. Do not put it on the wires that go to your speakers. M

About this thread

Crushing

CarAudio.com Newbie
Crushing
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Crushing