Help with hertz h8dsp

Participant count
  • Participants list

Now my problem is I have no idea what any of these other wires are even for.

REM IN
REM IN
KEY MEM
Optical sel
Aux sel
MEM a sel
MEM b sel

can can any one please help out please

Direct link:
THIS^^^^^ I would deff read on this before getting too deep into something that you may have an issue with to see if you are even willing to take on the task. Id recommend that you have someone with experience to install it

I was going to skim it and give a straight up answer, but then I saw all the odd options and was like, nope.
If you are not familiar with the equipment it can deff get you into some trouble. I think its best he take it to a respected Audio shop and have it installed correctly and try to get some type of install warranty on it. Spend a few bucks and get it done IMHO. (y) :poop:

View attachment 42437
Now my problem is I have no idea what any of these other wires are even for.

REM IN
REM IN
KEY MEM
Optical sel
Aux sel
MEM a sel
MEM b sel

can can any one please help out please

Remote in is pretty self-explanatory. It's the remote signal from your headunit.
Key mem I'm not sure
Optical select needs 12v power if you are using the optical input.
Aux sel needs 12v power is you are using aux input
Mem A and mem B are for selecting either of the saved tunes in the unit. Also 12v power if I'm not mistaken.

Matt

Remote in is pretty self-explanatory. It's the remote signal from your headunit.
Key mem I'm not sure
Optical select needs 12v power if you are using the optical input.
Aux sel needs 12v power is you are using aux input
Mem A and mem B are for selecting either of the saved tunes in the unit. Also 12v power if I'm not mistaken.

Matt
thanks dude thats by far the best feed back ive got, as for the key mem, i belive thats for a ACC to turn it on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...