Help with finding a dsp or headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list

str8__flexin

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hawaii
Hi, I'm looking for some type of DSP or head unit that has features like concert hall or reverb/echo. Many would say old school DSP's like the Alpine Era-g320, but they are getting harder and harder to find. Does anyone know of anything out there that could bring these effects to my sound system? thanks!

What year and make of car? Also many DSP's these days have a ton of functions. You can go on the cheaper side with a Dayton DSP-408 or the Rockford Fosgate version then you can step up to the better ones like Helix, Audiocontrol and so on. All depends on the kind of budget and what you want to accomplish. Some of the better ones can even be had with a amplifier built in as well.

What year and make of car? Also many DSP's these days have a ton of functions. You can go on the cheaper side with a Dayton DSP-408 or the Rockford Fosgate version then you can step up to the better ones like Helix, Audiocontrol and so on. All depends on the kind of budget and what you want to accomplish. Some of the better ones can even be had with a amplifier built in as well.
Hi, I have a 2002 civic lx. running a pioneer head unit. My budget is close to 200-300 $ but I'm open to all options, Im currently running 2 amps in the car. one for my mids/highs and one for my sub. My goal is just to get some kinda concert/ hall effect in my system.

Last edited:
Popular in Hawaii, for some reason we just enjoy those features. Very popular in Hawaii, low rider scene, etc.. Old school DSP's were loaded with those features. Alpine Era's, Pioneer Deq's, Ect..

Then either the Rockford Fosgate that they make or the Dayton DSP-408. Just look around on Amazon, eBay or Crutchfield or Sonicelectronix for the Rockford. IIRC the Rockford is around 300 and is a better unit then the Dayton. Pop runs one and likes it from what I remember him saying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...