Help with build for 12" kicker L7 in a 2011 dodge charger

Participant count
  • Participant list

TyeT87

Can someone give me some dimensions to work with or any advice. I have 1 12" L7 4 ohm with a fosgate prime 120p watt class D amp. I will eventually get a second L7 when i have the funds to upgrade my amp. Ive only built 2 enclosures and they didnt turn out so great and sounded lkke crap. If someone could please help me come up with a design. I would really appreciate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Crutchfield can tell you what speaker will fit your car. for subs, Image Dynamics and Adire are still around. my last sub i bought was from...
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I got scared of the 4th being to much for a newbie but did end up building a box to 2.1 Cubic Foot tuned to...
I'm in the same boat and have a few posts on several forums so this is NOT advice but just sharing what's going through my mind and we can help...

About this thread

TyeT87

TyeT87
Fayetteville, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
TyeT87