Help wiring 6 speakers to amp and radio

Participant count
  • Participant list

diegowtf27

Panama
Hello Caraudio people,

I currently have 6 speakers in my car. 2 pioneer 6x9s, 2 xfire mids and my front components (wich are currently disconected so I dont mess up my amp). I have a 4channel boss amp and a pioneer hu.

I had the idea of connecting the components that i have in the front to the headunit outputs and keep the other ones connected to the amp. I was wondering if that is possible or if I could damage something????

You could do that. Ideally you would want to run your rear speakers off the head unit and amplify the front components. You would create a better sound stage that way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.