Help :S

Hey, I am the guy who asked for help with installing the second amp...

Well I went and got the power dist. and hooked it all up.

I put the the main power wire to the 4 guage end, and the 2 separate 8 guage wires to each amp, then i grounded the new one, (same size wire) to the same spot as the other. Put the remote wire directly to the second amp. then I put one end of the rca's in the output and the other end to the input of the second amp. And finally I hooked up the speakers directly to the amp...no sound. How can that be when I hooked it all up properly (i am pretty sure I did anyway)? I got power going to the subs, and checked all my connections and I am fine. the second amp works fine, no blown fuse or nothing, I tested the amp and it worked. Did I hook it up right? please help

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.