HELP Power wire touched rca wire at amp port

Participant count
  • Participant list

DEADGAMING

CarAudio.com Newbie
Just like the title says, I touched the power wire from battery to the rca wire at the copper plug while it was plugged into the amp now the amp makes a loud humm or whine thru the speakers, I've checked everything from wires to head unit, it affected 2 amps one keeps going into protect while the other works but whines and hums VERY LOUD and it's not no interference between wires. Any tips on how to fix this issue?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Doing the Big3 and a better battery is going to help that alternator from working its azz off. HO Alternator is nice to have. id budget that in...
I am out of the car audio world the more my ears age. However, I am very much still a hobbyist in the electrical field. With much of my current...
problem was the LOC burnt out when I had touched cables. got a new LOC and now all is working. have to get the gain right, lights flickering with...
Have you tried connecting the amp to a car battery? No subs, just power. If it protects, amp is bad. If no protect, subs/wiring or ATX power...

About this thread

DEADGAMING

CarAudio.com Newbie
DEADGAMING
Rochester, NY 14606
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from