help needed! 12" box construction

hyperpro

hey everyone im a complete newb to car audio.. i just became interested a few weeks back and well im getting a 12" clarion subwoofer and i need to build a box for it ...

i want a reasonably sized sealed box i was thinking for it took look something like wat nweibley made a few threads down.. like something fancy ... could someone plz help me out with some construction plans ?? thanx alot means alot to me

peace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...

About this thread

hyperpro

hyperpro
Van City, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hyperpro