Help me with this install I’ll pay you a little cash 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hm, okay. Thanks for setting me straight without implying that I’m an idiot or something (I’m sure that’d probably have been warranted as I probably should have already known that).

Have you tried just using two inputs? If that doesn’t work do what every one else is saying and get a Y-splitter, or something with 2 plugs on one end and 4 on the other, whatever they’re called.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thank you for your kind replies. I have decided to use an amplifier I purchased for another install, but subsequently never used. I was...
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...
That or with a TB, you either have an amp, or those early 2000 years on the full size tahoe, they were wiring them in series. It's most likely...
Can you sell the LOC and buy a head unit for that price that will do all of what both of those things would do?

About this thread

AySly

AySly
Modesto
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
GBloes