Help making right decision

Participant count
  • Participant list

DUBNIKOMS

CarAudio.com Newbie
I've recently decided to stop going fast and have a practical daily..I have a ram1500 4 door so subs under the rear seats only.i know nothing about this world and I'm trying to learn.im a believer in doing things Right the first time with quality part's. I've chosen skar but after reading this forum for a week I'm trusting the judgement of the pros. I now chose rockford fosgate dual 12" p3d4-1200 watt peak 600 watt, constant run I think is the term. Ide ike help choosing headunit,amp wiring and door speakers and box please..like I said I look for quality, longevity. I'm working with 1500 to 2000 for my budget..thank you.

Are you wanting a sound quality setup or just loud? Maybe a mix of both? Can you build your own box? Do you want a touch screen double din headunit or a single din?

Are you wanting a sound quality setup or just loud? Maybe a mix of both? Can you build your own box? Do you want a touch screen double din headunit or a single din?

Quality first but if budget is tight I can do a mix of both.... can't build my own box looking to find a good box to fit the 12's...and touch screen is not important

I've recently decided to stop going fast and have a practical daily..I have a ram1500 4 door so subs under the rear seats only.i know nothing about this world and I'm trying to learn.im a believer in doing things Right the first time with quality part's. I've chosen skar but after reading this forum for a week I'm trusting the judgement of the pros. I now chose rockford fosgate dual 12" p3d4-1200 watt peak 600 watt, constant run I think is the term. Ide ike help choosing headunit,amp wiring and door speakers and box please..like I said I look for quality, longevity. I'm working with 1500 to 2000 for my budget..thank you.

Where are you going to put the 12's? 4-8's under the seat facing forward with port to the side is probably your best bet.

Is it safe to assume that my subs I want are not going to fit under the seat(rockford fosgate p3d4) if we are bringing up shallow subs?

I don't think that you can get enough air space or mounting depth under the seat. What's wrong with getting a box built? Something like this. This box was for 4 Kicker L7 8's.View attachment 27886
Screenshot_20210411-211416_Gallery.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.