HELP! Iphone sounds better in my car? Whyy???

Vin0vin

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sorry if this is wrong section I'm new here,

But I just got a new sound system jl audio sub and focal speakers, I use wired csr play with my note 9, my friend came in my csr with his iPhone 5 and plugged in and used csr play and his sounded noticeably better (sub sounded same) but mids and highs where louder and clearer, I have no Idea why, I'm thinking either the apple cable is better for some reason, Pleaseeee help

Was your friend using a streaming service or were the songs from iTunes? Do you use a streaming service or were you using songs downloaded to you phone?
The first link in a system chain, is the actual music source. Crappy source is crappy sound.

Was your friend using a streaming service or were the songs from iTunes? Do you use a streaming service or were you using songs downloaded to you phone?
The first link in a system chain, is the actual music source. Crappy source is crappy sound.
I tried using Spotify, as well as paid for the best version of tidal, using hifi and master tracks, he ass using apple music

Will watch theese but he had an iPhone 5 lol

Iphones have higher output voltage than Samsungs. Use a line driver and your problems are solved.

I use a line driver to boost the .7v signal my Note 5 outputs.
I just Googlex it they all very I. Prices and I have no idea what I'd do with it can you possibly link one as well as a guide or something, there's gotta be some other people out there that have had similar problems as us idk why it's so hard to find this info, very stupid when it comes to this ****

I just Googlex it they all very I. Prices and I have no idea what I'd do with it can you possibly link one as well as a guide or something, there's gotta be some other people out there that have had similar problems as us idk why it's so hard to find this info, very stupid when it comes to this ****
Anyone? Why is this topic so unspoken of

I have issues with my samsung and streaming. Songs on spotify range from great sounding to crappy. Loud to quiet on the same volume and gain settings.the if you switch to cds or another source sound and volume are different. I also cant get an answer about that. I guess its just constantly adjusting things. Also if the iPhone sounds so much better, what about an ipod?

I have issues with my samsung and streaming. Songs on spotify range from great sounding to crappy. Loud to quiet on the same volume and gain settings.the if you switch to cds or another source sound and volume are different. I also cant get an answer about that. I guess its just constantly adjusting things. Also if the iPhone sounds so much better, what about an ipod?
turn on the normalize volume button, extreme quality on streaming and viola. My volume has always been the exact same throughout any songs on spotify.

turn on the normalize volume button, extreme quality on streaming and viola. My volume has always been the exact same throughout any songs on spotify.
I have both theese on, but my friend gets 8n the car signed into my Spotify or using his apple music, either of them sounds not only louder but better its more crisp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.