Help Deciding Between Three Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
Which 8s ?

Screenshot_20201216-200530_Samsung Internet.jpg

Have to remember those are only 600 watts RMS not 1200watts as that is the max for those but of course you want to allow for headroom. Personal vote is going to be for Sundown over those all day long. 2 year warranty as well.

311.10 plus 19.99 shipping. They are in the same building as Sundown or right next door to them. ICR which one it is but they work with Sundown daily

Have to remember those are only 600 watts RMS not 1200watts as that is the max for those but of course you want to allow for headroom. Personal vote is going to be for Sundown over those all day long. 2 year warranty as well.

311.10 plus 19.99 shipping. They are in the same building as Sundown or right next door to them. ICR which one it is but they work with Sundown daily

The subs are rated 600 watts rms, so, I'll technically be giving each of them 750 watts. My last sub was 1500 rms and I had a 3K on it.

Sundowns SFB Line is proven over and over. And has shown many times to do more on dyno testing then what they claim for RMS. Even if they are Chinese they are the high end Chinese not the low end junk that some sell. They will stand behind their amplifiers all day along if you send it to them during the warranty and usually will send you a new one right back. Plus all amplifier repair places will work on them which is a bonus. Lot's of people have them installed and everyone raves about them.

Sundowns SFB Line is proven over and over. And has shown many times to do more on dyno testing then what they claim for RMS. Even if they are Chinese they are the high end Chinese not the low end junk that some sell. They will stand behind their amplifiers all day along if you send it to them during the warranty and usually will send you a new one right back. Plus all amplifier repair places will work on them which is a bonus. Lot's of people have them installed and everyone raves about them.

Have you seen the dyno on that new Down for Sound amp? Plus, Down 4 Sound is 10 minutes from my house. I love the bass knob. I know it's just a bass knob, but it's also a volt meter, temperature gauge, and clip light all in one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.