Help choosing subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wireman116

CarAudio.com Newbie
I use to be in the game and always did really good back in the late 80s with my 8-15s & my RF power 300s when I was competing. I now have one of my RF power 650, Rf power 300 & a punch 150 left over from when I quit building systems .
I have a F250 2003 super cab and looking for some 8s for behind the seat to put the Power 650 on. My friend says MOJO and my other friend says American Bass. I want it to punch you but be musically really good sound quality also. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for the rambling on. Thanks

The American Bass VFL 8's are both loud and sound great on music. They are also very affordable. They are 600 watts rms each. I'm actually running four of them on a Sundown 3,500 watt amp right now.

The mojo 8 is garbage.

sundown, ssa, Hutchinson, ddaudio, American bass isn't bad just get the right ones.

Really it depends on your budget.
The sa8 or x8, f8l, 2508, origin 8, vfl 8s are where I would look.

Personally I like the dd2508 alot but it's expensive and sometimes hard to find in stock at dealers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...