Help! Can I wire two dvc 2 ohm subs and two 4 ohm dvc subs together on a 3000w mono amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Robmac

CarAudio.com Newbie
Can someone please tell me if and how I can hook up (2) 4 ohm dvc and (2) dvc 2 ohm subs to a 3000 watt hifonics brutus bxx3000.1d mono amp? I currently only have the 2 4 ohms hooked up at 1 ohm but I want to hook up the other 2 ohm pair as well.

Can someone please tell me if and how I can hook up (2) 4 ohm dvc and (2) dvc 2 ohm subs to a 3000 watt hifonics brutus bxx3000.1d mono amp? I currently only have the 2 4 ohms hooked up at 1 ohm but I want to hook up the other 2 ohm pair as well.
Im thinking op has a pair of prefabs ea with dual subs and wants more bass.
Wiring different subs/enclosures to the same amp will put different power to ea set, not to mention the acoustcs involved from mismatched enclosures. FAIL.
I'd love to see the setup as is. It might be as simple as a better amp/enclosure is needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.