Hello everyone, the FNG has a couple of questions

fugit
10+ year member

ComputerGeeK
Hello to all I'm one of the new people! I have a question for my latest project. I have a '96 yukon 4dr that I'm going to put in 2 sets of the type r alpine 6.5" components. My thing is I hate sitting in the back and it not sounding as good as the front seat. I wanted the passengers in the middle seats to have the same sound as the front. I am going to run them with ppi pcx440 and make some pods for the tweeters in the back to sit at ear level on the middle pillars. Would using only the front channels be bad? I also wanted to put in a video system soon just not now. Would using only the front screw that up?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.