HC vs seXXX in all aspects (need to know to buy)

davidfre21
5,000+ posts

Is just a lil racist...
WesTex
ive been kinda torn on these 2 subs for a while now. im ready to buy but cant decide on which one i want more... they will both be 12" dual 2ohm models.

comparing these things in everything possible... ie. power handling, SQ, SPL, effientcy(sp?), box requirements... and so on

thx

I would go with the seXXX's just because I like the way they are spelled //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/chicken.gif.218ea7401db50d5e31a7e0b37e05e21e.gif

i was feeling the HC cause its more SQ based?
The SeXXX is just a revamped SE to pound like hell...if you are concerned with sound quality than I would go with the HC just because it was designed from the get go to pound and sound good doing it...I'm sure many people who own the SEXXX claim it sounds great and I'm sure it does but I'd go with the HC...

- Lost Cause

I would compare my SEXXX's with the sq of probably my former EDk's maybe a little less, but conciderably more SPL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.