Having trouble finding sealed enclosure for my two SWS-12d2... Please Help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I value practicality above the alleged SQ benefits, so I wouldn't buy subwoofers that don't cooperate well with reasonably sized sealed boxes. However, if I already had those subs, I'd just use 1cu ft per chamber, or maybe 1.4cu ft at best. It takes too much space otherwise. In the end, you normally can't buy a sealed box bigger than that. If I was willing to have a 2cu ft sealed box or bigger, I'd get the SWS-15 in a sealed box, or possibly something else in a ported box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm not a big fan of Brand X personally. My car idles at 500rpm and my Autotech didn't turn on until 650. I sent it back and he redid it to turn...
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
https://www.caraudio.com/threads/all-bnib-focal-fdp-4-600-ds18-exl-p2500-1-sundown-audio-sfb-1000-4d-350x4-4ohms.614462/ :)
I would Double check the LC2I settings also and make sure all wiring is secure and not loose as well.
Update I have been playing with the silver flutes and just can not get what I want out of them. I spoke to stereo integrity today and ordered a...

About this thread

heimsothe

heimsothe
Portland, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
zako