No experience with their 4 channels but I have no reason to believe they wouldn’t perform and be bulletproof. I have an IA 10.1 and love it. Let my brother in law use it and it wanged away. We swapped it with an infinity amp and it kept going into protect because voltage was dropping below 12v. I said you always drop this low and he said yep lol. I was like ok good to know.

My current amp is a 3rd gen ia20.1, and it is by far the best amp that i have ever used. I have been at this hobby for over 35 years, and have used several different brands of amps, kicker, hifoniks, rockford fosgate bdcp1000, crescendo bc2k, and sundown saz1500.1v3, just to name a few, and still this ia20.1 is the best. Built like a tank, and also, the version that I have is the last one that can be ran at 19volts, this version has also been known to be able to run at .25ohm daily, and burp at .13ohm. Mine however, is run at 1ohm, with no complaints whatsoever. Ad as stated previously, there is no reason to think that their 4 channel amps would not be as well designed/built dude.

Yeah I was just curious if brick and mortars sold below what the online retailers sell for. I was actually going to purchase from D4S.com.........🤮
There was a shop in central Florida I did a couple shows at that sold them and had some good builds in that area with them. I expect there's still some B&M that sell them. Many of those companies also deal direct to consumer if you're not near a physical retail store.

There was a shop in central Florida I did a couple shows at that sold them and had some good builds in that area with them. I expect there's still some B&M that sell them. Many of those companies also deal direct to consumer if you're not near a physical retail store.

Robs Customs in Tavares Florida?

Dbr used to be close but been a while since they closed up shop. I can’t believe they don’t have one dealer in Texas. Seems like B&M is where they sell a lot (at least that’s how it used it to be).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...