GTi components HELP!

hi

i have a jbl 650 in my front speakers hooked up to a jbl 80.2 amp. I just got the GTi 608 for my rear speakers, i'm still a newbei on speakers but i heard that i had to get another amp for the GTi. Should i get the jbl 300.4 amp and hook the front and the rear speakers to the amp or should i get the jbl 600.2 amp and hook only the GTi speakers to it?

please help

THAnks!

what do you mean JUST get the 600.2 and ONLY hook it up to the GTi speakers? Both fronts and rears are GTI. At least thats what you said. Get a 600.2, hook the front comps up to that amp. Then take the 80.2 and hook that up to the rears. Those GTI comps can handle up to 500w each side I think so that 600w amp will be perfect for the fronts. you don't want the rears to be anywhere near as loud as the fronts and the 608 is more efficient so it needs less power to get just as loud as the fronts so the 80.2 would be perfect.

BUT you don't HAVE to have an amp for the rear speakers. ITs just nice to have it cause its cleaner than head unit power, and will obviously make them more noticeable since headunit power will not make them loud at all compared to your front speakers.

Rob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.