Good to use??

I use it for alot of covers and stuff that people have posted. Its the same quality on cds or my ipod as it is on the computer

Horrible horrible horrible. Unless you actively seek out high bitrate music, it's probably ****. If you get music off of YouTube, expect it to be 128kbps on average.

Torrent or use Mediafire. Those are your best bets.

I've done a few off youtube....I can't tell the difference?
Same for me here...if I'm listening to the songs through my headphones I can tell a difference but in my car I can't hear the little weird compression artifacts in the song. Only difference I hear is the lack of 10-15kHz+ which does bug me but that's about it (I can always bump up the treble to make up for it though)

i use this
YouTube to MP3 Converter - Video2mp3

it has a high quality option that you press on songs that are 720p and up and it sounds good
I use this. There is also an addon for chrome and firefox that adds a download link directly to the youtube page so you can click it and it will convert it all for you. Just a tip: if the song you want to download isn't available on youtube in at least 480p-720p, goto google and just type the song name and the word "download" after it. 99% of the time you will find a link to a site to download it direct and it's usually in at least 192 kbps quality. I get a lot of my songs off beemp3.com

I use this. There is also an addon for chrome and firefox that adds a download link directly to the youtube page so you can click it and it will convert it all for you. Just a tip: if the song you want to download isn't available on youtube in at least 480p-720p, goto google and just type the song name and the word "download" after it. 99% of the time you will find a link to a site to download it direct and it's usually in at least 192 kbps quality. I get a lot of my songs off beemp3.com
so the website suggested in high quality will do just fine? if i search for all my songs on youtube. itll be easier..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cbuts

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cbuts
canada,ont
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date