Good Place in Dallas/Rockwall Area? NOT CARTOYS

johnrowdy
10+ year member

Dallas
The Car Toys in Rockwall is pretty much a joke! They seem to turn over people so fast that you never know who will be working their! not to mention their pricing... Can someone recommend a good retailer in the area that I can go listen to some good comps???

Its closer to the Plano area and may be expensive but I would give Earmark a call.

I had them do specific installs for the things I didn't want to mess up.

And after semi-negotiating on price, it was reasonable.

Give it a try.

theres a place out towards blackland (i think) called stereo-type...my freinds said it was a pretty decent place, and that the guy would order you pretty much anything you needed...i never went there though so i dont know....

Its closer to the Plano area and may be expensive but I would give Earmark a call.I had them do specific installs for the things I didn't want to mess up.

And after semi-negotiating on price, it was reasonable.

Give it a try.
those guys are a bunch of dix...

i work in plano and have been there a few times and wouldnt trust then to even touch my wrecker. but different strokes for different folks.

your a pro angler?

take me fishing.

i live in rockwall.

anddd i never get to go anymore since i moved away from the coast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

How'd you find that out?

I am in heath, send me your e-mail and i will hook you up on some fishing

ha, youd put me to shame im sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i used to live in south texas, grew up around Victoria and used to do alot of saltwater fishing down there...but i havent been fishing at all in over 2 years //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif i miss it alot....

oo and like i said, id try out Stero-type...im really not sure how good the place is, but its pretty close, im just not positive where it is...its either out toward blacklands or royse city, and from what i hear the owner is a real good guy..

Do you have a # or web on them? I did a Google but couldn't find anything?

Small world, a good friend of mine is from victoria, lots of good fishing down there!

no, ill find out for you though...my friends got a few business card from them..

thats cool, whats their name/do they still live there?

You probably have better luck finding someone local to do some work for you, unless its some serious custom work needed. There are some good people out here in the DFW area that would help you out.

You probably have better luck finding someone local to do some work for you, unless its some serious custom work needed. There are some good people out here in the DFW area that would help you out.
I like doing the work myself when i can, just don't like buying over the net before taking a good look/listen at something...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...