Good future setup?

look into a different sound deadening material besides "dynomat". you can get cheaper alternatives that work just as good. sure you will probably be happy with dynamat but you will also have paid more than need be.

hey, i was wonering if i could get a 3/4 frad cap, or three one frad caps instead of getting a new alt.. i really dont want to do any electrical upgrades. Plus the guy at the shop said he could do every thing for $3,045. this figure is including installation of the complete system and purchasing and installing the dynomat. let me know what you think.

okay, ive been thinking, i may end up getting a diamont audio 1200.1 amp rather than the orion 2500d. i know the sup will be under powered, but i dont want to have to buy a 250 amp alt. what do you think?

Orion makes good amps stick with the 2500D, the H2 likes power. $3000 is a lot of money, and for that you can get a much better set up if you buy the stuff off the net and install it yourself. Forget the caps, they don't do much if anything at all, you'll just have to get a 180-200 amp alt, upgrade the magic 3, and maybe get an isolator and dual Yellow Top batteries.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.