Good battery for a 5k install w 320 amp alternator?

Interested in hearing about the battery when you get it! If you dont mind, let us know how it works out for you.

Interested in hearing about the battery when you get it! If you dont mind, let us know how it works out for you.
Yeah definitely I'm going to keep a build log of it with pictures I'm sure it will be enough! It's a little high but I can't resist because the numbers these new lithium ltos put out are just crazy plus it saves me a ton of weight

That is what I was thinking I just wanted to know what I was doing if I'm building up the yen-long battery sells myself I could go on and do 80 amp hours worth where would you recommend getting the kids from I saw a place on Amazon called Jim's machine work I think and he had all the machine work already done. Where would be a good place to buy the battery sales from as Amazon doesn't have any buying options and I don't like eBay.
I'm setting my amp games with a multimeter and I also think the AK could very well smoke them so I'm going to turn the gains down from the multimeter match. I haven't got the amp yet but I'm thinking the 5K might not be enough. Really wanting to stick with the sfb series

I'm pretty sure that these are Jims. They are solid.

20210307_194201.jpg
20210307_092158.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my custom electric service 40 amp hour lithium lto 6s battery from SSA and charging it up right now. It actually only weighs 23 lbs instead of the 40 they said. I'm going to install it and see how voltage holds after I get everything put in.
I absolutely love it because it only weighs 23 pounds and a second one will fit in the factory battery location if I don't hold voltage and need it.
Very nice very light and got a great deal on it at SSA. Came completely assembled with everything needed and a warranty for not much more than would have cost me to build it myself.
SSA comes through again if you're looking for a good lithium setup.

Hey yall I got a 5 k Taramps with Two 12's cea rating 2,000 and plus all Ds18 door speakers just replaced the stocks and tweeters I got red die hard under hood two 100 amp hours so got ruff estimate off 250 amp hours and bits upgraded my 250 amp hairpin alternator to 500 amp but I get like 275 to 300 at idle at 1,000 rpm it peaks 500 amps 550 the highest. What's my problems here why I can't push to Max compassity??????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...