Give me $600 in trades (or $500 cash) for my Cyclone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Since I am pretty much out of luck with selling this thing because the economy is so rough, I figure I'll just trade it for smaller things (cash wise, not size). I need things that are easy to sell on craigslist or eGay, like JL, Rockford, Alpine, etc. I don't care what it is. I'll take partial cash as well, I would prefer that the most. You can just tell me what you have, I'll find out what it's selling for locally, and we'll go from there.

If you come across this and you do want to buy it, I'll take $500+shipping.

My Cyclone is LNIB. It has been used, but is in perfect condition besides a fingerprint or two on the vanes (the "cone" of the sub). It is in the original box with the original "foil" covered styrofoam packaging and the original paperwork. If you have to ask questions about what it is, I can guarantee you won't end up buying it. This sub is only for serious Cyclone enthusiasts, or those going for the ultimate in sound quality in their car/home. Unless you just want to get it for show and tell, which is perfectly fine. It looks just as good as it sounds!

Yes, the date on the pics is old. These were used with my previous for sale thread. And for those who kept track of that thread and saw that I traded it to Geoff, he just traded it back to me. We tend to do that a lot lol

my old school chrome Memphis Belle 6ch....works like a champ and $200 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
That's something I would not be able to sell (because I couldn't let myself make that mistake!), so I'm gunna have to say no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Got anything easier to sell? Something a typical craigslist douchebag will want? Pretty much anything JL is fair game.

You do realize you will have to pay shipping also right? It won't be cheap either
It will be cheap for weight, but not for size. But what does that have to do with anything? I said $500+shipping, or $600 in trades (unless cash is partially involved).

Well you will have to front money to ship it, then you will have to wait for god knows how long to sell that JL local, you know how bad our cl has gotten, nothing is really selling, especially high ticket items. Just sell it to LA lol I know he has cash waiting for this.

Well you will have to front money to ship it, then you will have to wait for god knows how long to sell that JL local, you know how bad our cl has gotten, nothing is really selling, especially high ticket items. Just sell it to LA lol I know he has cash waiting for this.
Nobody is buying my Cyclone, not Lousiana, not nobody. I have a much better chance of selling the JL locally or on eGay than I do selling the the Cyclone period.

JL is selling well as usual. Look on ebay at the amount of W7's with high bids on them. They still be sellin, nah mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Suicide Bobb

5,000+ posts
SPLC Fails
Suicide Bobb
Camas, Washington
Start date
Participants