Getting back into audio big build wiring/ electrical help!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spldecendant
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ny
I have been out of audio for awhile. A 2002 Escalade came up for a good deal and I started building it. My previous build I used 4 runs 2 pos 2 negative of knuconceptz 0 gauge ofc wire. This new build consist of 4 18 rs teams in a 4th order bandpass. The plan is to run 4 taramps bass 15k one per woofer, a Rockford 1000/2 for some mid range and 2 sundown sfb 3000’s for each front door. The stock alt and battery to run the car stand alone and 3 mechman 370’s for the system. Now how many runs of 0 gauge pos and negative should be run from front to rear. Also I was going to put about 4 ground on the frame up front and 4 grounds on the frame on the rear is that sufficient? Now for reserve I was looking at cyber limitless lithium Batteries, is there better options out there and how many/ size should I run, I’m not to knowledgable with lithium as I used agm a couple years back. Also should I still use knuconceptz ofc or is there better options out there now? Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.