Gaming - PC and Consoles

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
I've been playing fallout 4 bc it's a game you can play forever. I wish someone made a game like this, but without glitches. I think Bethesda sees glitches as their primary feature of their games, especially fallout. You can have a 10 grand computer, doesn't matter, it'll still glitch.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I've been playing fallout 4 bc it's a game you can play forever. I wish someone made a game like this, but without glitches. I think Bethesda sees glitches as their primary feature of their games, especially fallout. You can have a 10 grand computer, doesn't matter, it'll still glitch.
I played Fall Out Boy earlier.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
What I am looking forward to this year in gaming.. As well as Battlefield 6...

• Wow
Reactions: marc2112

mastershake575

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
Waited a year for them to patch the steam version of red dead 2 before buying it. Amazing game on all fronts (story, gameplay, graphics).

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just want another Splinter Cell game. SC games stay at the top of my list for greatest games. Sniper, Ghost, Warrior is another. The Sniper Elite games are bad ass as well.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Waited a year for them to patch the steam version of red dead 2 before buying it. Amazing game on all fronts (story, gameplay, graphics).
Definitely a top 5 game for me. Just wish we got more online updates like GTA....

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
The kind of thing you usually see only in a Bethesda game. :LOL:
I love how the AI in fallout 4 will just walk into a wall for like 5 minutes straight before it registers that it needs to go around. It's funny when at settlements, sometimes all the people load into the same spot all at once. People wind up in the water, inside of my concrete structure. I had an enemy spawn inside of a concrete block. Seems legit.

marc2112

CarAudio.com Elite
Oct 12, 2012
Montreal, Qc
I love how the AI in fallout 4 will just walk into a wall for like 5 minutes straight before it registers that it needs to go around. It's funny when at settlements, sometimes all the people load into the same spot all at once. People wind up in the water, inside of my concrete structure. I had an enemy spawn inside of a concrete block. Seems legit.
I never really played Fallout games but have seen tons of glitch videos.

I must have hundreds of hours in Skyrim tho. I like when you shoot an arrow at a guy and 20 seconds later he forgets all about it.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
I never really played Fallout games but have seen tons of glitch videos.

I must have hundreds of hours in Skyrim tho. I like when you shoot an arrow at a guy and 20 seconds later he forgets all about it.
They're basically the same game. The layout is all the same, they're just about different things. Fallout 3 or New Vegas and Skyrim all look the same. I didn't play before 3, those are different style games. But 3 and New Vegas had really good stories, and the DLC's on those games are so good. But idk, that's back when they weren't 10+ years old. The story on Fallout 4 is kind of dumb in a way but it's still super fun. If it didn't have the settlement building, I wouldn't be playing it.

My cities skyline games are as crazy as some of my box designs. I had like 100's of handmade bus and subway routes, tons of airports, idk. People would look at the city and get anxiety when I showed them how it worked. It was a lot of stuff going on. My ps4 couldn't handle it. The game got so slow that I couldn't make money without waiting hours lol. That was part of my inspiration to build my PC.

marc2112

CarAudio.com Elite
Oct 12, 2012
Montreal, Qc
They're basically the same game. The layout is all the same, they're just about different things. Fallout 3 or New Vegas and Skyrim all look the same. I didn't play before 3, those are different style games. But 3 and New Vegas had really good stories, and the DLC's on those games are so good. But idk, that's back when they weren't 10+ years old. The story on Fallout 4 is kind of dumb in a way but it's still super fun. If it didn't have the settlement building, I wouldn't be playing it.

My cities skyline games are as crazy as some of my box designs. I had like 100's of handmade bus and subway routes, tons of airports, idk. People would look at the city and get anxiety when I showed them how it worked. It was a lot of stuff going on. My ps4 couldn't handle it. The game got so slow that I couldn't make money without waiting hours lol. That was part of my inspiration to build my PC.
I might try New Vegas eventually. I've heard it's the best one.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
I might try New Vegas eventually. I've heard it's the best one.
It's a really fun game. You can easily put a couple hundred hours into it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days