Gaming - PC and Consoles

2RZ-FE

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Mar 14, 2011
Painted the inside of my black Corsair 5000D case white yesterday. Ran a white led strip on the top and down the front side near the glass. Now I can see things much better through the tinted glass. Led on and off pics. Got some reflections in there

Attachments

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
I've got a new big case sitting here along with a new 950 watt Seasonic Full Modular Power Supply all ready for my next build next year hopefully. Also got lucky bought mom a huge 240mm liquid cooling supply from cooler master and it wouldn't work on her case or board. So it cost me 55 bucks instead of the 110,lol. So got that sitting here as well nib, along with kryonaut which is what I use besides one other one. Also got a 10 pack of deep purple fans as well. Will pick up a couple hard drives later this year when on sale as I need one for my PS5 as well for the extra storage.

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
It’s alive!!!

5302DFC9-80C6-4B37-98C4-1DE1ADC2739D.jpeg

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
MSI mystic lighting is such a PITA. Download MSI center, Dragon center, and all the BS that also has to be downloaded and I get nothing as far as RGB control. About to say fuck it and buy all Notcua or Cougar Vortex fans.

Other than that the new PC has been great. Might order a non tinted glass side for it.

Edit: Okay got the mystic lighting to work. I had to uninstall all MSI apps and download MSI Center and then mystic lighting app. Now I need to play with fan curves to get it quieter while idle. I think that should be easier than having to go into Bios every time right?

lights.jpg

Last edited:

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm still running this Obsidian 750D Full Tower. Almost time for a new build.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads