G6 GT Transplant/New Build

Yeah the storm that hit my area was bad. I’ve never seen so many windows busted out in my life. They used to have a G6 GT when they were new and it was nice as well
My biggest gripe is the window is too high up and the arm rest is too low. When I drive with my elbow on the top of the door it is above my shoulder. The should have raised the arm rest about 4 or 5 more inches. My Cherokee and Grand Cherokee were comfortable in that regard.

My biggest gripe is the window is too high up and the arm rest is too low. When I drive with my elbow on the top of the door it is above my shoulder. The should have raised the arm rest about 4 or 5 more inches. My Cherokee and Grand Cherokee were comfortable in that regard.
People who drive automatics are weird with their left arm hanging out the window, looking all goofy.

When I was 18 I drove those huge green Florida Power trucks. I helped build the larger part of the Pinellas County Jail. I helped run all the pipes under the jail that carried the electrical cables. That was a cool job. I made mad money when I worked there.

I was very fortunate to be able to offroad a ton when I was younger, and hunt and stuff. I learned to drive a 5 speed POS cj7 at 11-12 years old. Like I learned how to use a clutch by being forced to climb up the side of a man-made dam on a lake.

I was 16 and working at the auto parts store all they had left was a manual S-10, I was told jump in and learn while taking these parts down to this place. Mind you it was on Jefferson Street in Joliet, IL which is basically a mini-chicago and that street is one of the 3 busiest in town. I learned real quick like on how to drive and shift a manual vehicle. Best way to learn just jump in and go.

Good thing I am a professional driver and can drive anything from an electric pallet jack to an all out 18 wheeler. Automatics and Manuals alike.
Hate to break it to you bro but that doesn't make you a professional driver. It also has nothing to do with my post. Please say that because you deliver pizzas you are a professional driver. Please do it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...