Fuse Problem

68 R/T
10+ year member

I Just Installed Two Ppi A600 Amps In My Truck And Wired Everything Up But Im Having Problems With The Fuses Blowing On Me.both The Amps Have There Own 60 Amp Fuses In Them.would The Problem Be With Me That I Am Running One 35 Amp Fuse At The Battery And Two 35 Amp Fuses In The Distribution Block.could The Problem Be With The Smaller Rating Fuses That Im Running Or Something Else Any Help Id Really Appreciate It.

Thanks.

Each amp needs a 60A fuse so you need a 60A for each in the distro block and a 120A under the hood. If you are blowing fuses with those values then you might have other problems but for now you are just trying to use fuses that are WAY too small.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.