funny story

78nova
10+ year member

XXX
So today when I got to the school parking lot after our lunch break there was this guy with his trunk open showing off his legacy subs to everyone so I go over there and when I get there he tells me to let him borrow my amp because his 600 watt max jensen amp isn't pushing them so I was like naw dude my amp will blow your subs and he says hell no these subs can handle 1000 watts and then I said but thats the max they only handle about 100 rms and then he tells me to shut the hell up and just let him borrow my amp so I was like allright then dumass lets hook up my amp to them and then well see who shuts the hell up. So after school he goes to my house and we connect my amp to his subs and I had the gain about 1/4 and then he says turn it all the way up my subs can handle it so I turned it all the way up and he puts a song called yeah from usher and after about 5 to 8 seconds the magic smoke started to come out and after about 10 they just froze and we couldn't push the cone in so I was like hahahah you moron I told you my amp will blow your subs and he was just there all amazed then he told me I had to pay his gay ass subs and I said no and he took off all pissed

Thank you tommy!

LoL, a pretty funny story, but have you heard of a run on sentance? That was one huge example of one. Try s l o w i n g d o w n to add periods and commas, because it makes your point alot more concise and easy to determine. See what I mean?

LoL a pretty funny story but have you heard of a run on sentance that was one huge example of one try slowing down to add periods and commas because it makes your point alot more concise and easy to determine see what I mean

Thank you tommy!
LoL, a pretty funny story, but have you heard of a run on sentance? That was one huge example of one. Try s l o w i n g d o w n to add periods and commas, because it makes your point alot more concise and easy to determine. See what I mean?

LoL a pretty funny story but have you heard of a run on sentance that was one huge example of one try slowing down to add periods and commas because it makes your point alot more concise and easy to determine see what I mean
I hate it when people do that.

Run on sentances are not cool they make people who post on this forum look stupid when we all know they are not people should learn good grammar so we can understand them better and get a better laugh out of the story because it will be more clear and concise and we won't bunch all of the words together which would make it look cluttered and very difficult to read i hate run on sentances don't you

my head hurts after reading some of those. what's even worse is when people talk like that. and then this and then that and then and then and then.

give the guy a break. one person flaming on him about his runons is enough. Like tommy said about making people look stupid, this many people flaming over something like grammar makes you look like jerks.

Well, what are you gonna do. We are cold-hearted bastards. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It just happens all too often. No hard feelings. I said it was a good story.

itcouldbealotworsesometimespeopleforgettousespacesalsoitmakesyouwonderiftheyaresnortingcrankorsmokingcrackastheysitatthekeyboardandtypeanotherthingthatreallyannoysmeisblatentmisspellingofwordsimeanicanunderstandsomespellingerrorsbutoffthewallmispellingsareaheadachimeansayyouwantospellconfusedicanseeconfusdorconfusbutihaveseencanfocetthatspretty****badimustsayanyhowthestorywasprettygoodandgavemegoodlaughbutthisparagraghisstartingtogivemeamigranitsverydifficulttorefrainfromtouchingthespacebarorthecommattfn

itcouldbealotworsesometimespeopleforgettousespacesalsoitmakesyouwonderiftheyaresnortingcrankorsmokingcrackastheysitatthekeyboardandtypeanotherthingthatreallyannoysmeisblatentmisspellingofwordsimeanicanunderstandsomespellingerrorsbutoffthewallmispellingsareaheadachimeansayyouwantospellconfusedicanseeconfusdorconfusbutihaveseencanfocetthatspretty****badimustsayanyhowthestorywasprettygoodandgavemegoodlaughbutthisparagraghisstartingtogivemeamigranitsverydifficulttorefrainfromtouchingthespacebarorthecommattfn
you spelled migraine wrong

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

78nova

10+ year member
XXX
78nova
Bovina, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date