Full sound system recommendations for 2013 Ford Escape SE without premium audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

maq1919

CarAudio.com Recruit
Just got a 2013 Ford Escape. Looking for a full sound system deck, sub, amp,s and speakers. Am a little confused about my speaker size. Some sites say 6.8 others 6.5. Budget is about 550-775 for equipment listed. I can get the installation stuff from my local stereo installation shop. Want something that has good mids and clean highs. I have 4 pioneers in my old crv and the highs aren't that great. It's running a Memphis prx 4.50 and cheap little Rockville 10. The deck is great though. Looking for a loud sub or subs preferably 12s. I can get most of my bass from that. Like it loud and clean for the speakers. not to concerned about the deck as long as it can retain making calls from Bluetooth keeps my steering wheel controls has the proper outputs. A pair of front rear and sub RCAs.

And the CRV has 2k worth of rust damage lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The enclosure for the sub is more important than the actual sub itself. So if you can, budget for a custom made box for whatever sub you choose. 

Does your vehicle have an 8 inch LCD? And does it have a Sony or Sync system? 

Crutchfield has an accurate filtering system of what fits your car. I would get the headunit from there because they have the best support and will get you everything you need for the install. You'll pay about 5-10% more compared to Amazon but the level of service they provide is easily worth it. 

The enclosure for the sub is more important than the actual sub itself. So if you can, budget for a custom made box for whatever sub you choose. 

Does your vehicle have an 8 inch LCD? And does it have a Sony or Sync system? 

Crutchfield has an accurate filtering system of what fits your car. I would get the headunit from there because they have the best support and will get you everything you need for the install. You'll pay about 5-10% more compared to Amazon but the level of service they provide is easily worth it. 
It has sync no 8 inch screen don’t think it has a Sony system I can send a pic of whatever you need to identify it with tomorrow possibly tonight

It has sync no 8 inch screen don’t think it has a Sony system I can send a pic of whatever you need to identify it with tomorrow possibly tonight

9EF9B7AB-E203-4F0D-9231-1B3E7DB58127.jpeg

1E3F7E82-A852-4021-9CC0-3156D7F85499.jpeg

AE8C09A0-8E2E-45AA-A748-ACA07A88413F.jpeg

CADBFB53-F5D5-4E73-8A4C-94B0670CF79D.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.