Fucked up window breaking fitting my 6x9 kappas. Need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mindgame516

CarAudio.com Newbie
I installed 4- 6x9 kappad and had to notch some of the door. The fron driver door of my ram 1500 i cut to deep and cut the mettal supprt then seems like it goes up to the window. I dident realize until 2 days later when i put my window down that it wouldent go back up. How the **** can i fix that!?? Lol yes im probably about to get roasted im prepared

I fixed it!!! The door regular is exactually attachs to the area the speaker sits in but further back. I had to notch out for the kappas and use also a half in spacer.

The window actually came off track bc of the pressure of the speaker sittting back on it. I did get it back on track and fixed it so i wouldent have that problem again

I fixed it!!! The door regular is exactually attachs to the area the speaker sits in but further back. I had to notch out for the kappas and use also a half in spacer.

The window actually came off track bc of the pressure of the speaker sittting back on it. I did get it back on track and fixed it so i wouldent have that problem again
That whole thing could have gone a lot worse for you.

That whole thing could have gone a lot worse for you.
Lmao it definitely could have. Im in construction so i have some aptitude of building and fixing ****. If i was just a regular joe i would have eother paid aomeone to install. Or being bring my truck to the shop telling them i need my door replaced lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...