FU 750 sale 12" & 15" $150

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
it's for the $150 sub challenge but i asked frank on fb he said try it on website if it lets you order it oh well.. several subs in class as these in the $200 range but i doubt any in the $150 range, good deal.. i may have to get a d2

it's for the $150 sub challenge but i asked frank on fb he said try it on website if it lets you order it oh well.. several subs in class as these in the $200 range but i doubt any in the $150 range, good deal.. i may have to get a d2
Get a new amp before you get a new sub!

Get a new amp before you get a new sub!
why? i'll get 300more watts with d2 sub than i had before.. i can't run more than the 1 i have anyway.. i'll be pushing it as it is with old 4ga and 80amp fuse.. have peeps wanting to buy my amp but i'd have to put out more than i'd want to upgrade past 1200rms + 0ga..

you gonna buy a tube of e6000 along with it?

i have 1 unopened and a tube of epoxy lol.. i haven't heard of any current qc issues.. i was mad as he7L for month over that just because i've never had that happen even on subs i had for year and maybe a 100 cheaper 1.5-2" coil subs i used while at stereo shop., diff never expected it on new sub.. however peeps said sundown had that problem and i've seen some peeps say same about sq and others so it'll be 1st thing i check on any sub i get anyway lol..

He wouldn't know what to do with it....

Are you talking about T-Fade's challenge? It's not a $150 Sub challenge... It's $150 total challenge (amp and subs).

Are you talking about T-Fade's challenge? It's not a $150 Sub challenge... It's $150 total challenge (amp and subs).
yeah we went through this on the fu 300 thread idk, something on fb.. just telling u what frank and the fu website says maybe he's confused or they now have a sub only

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.