Status
Not open for further replies.

its_bacon12
10+ year member

I4NI
Norwalk CT
Item(s) for Sale:

• Polaroid Digital Camera, Model i1036
  • Also including Transcend 8gb Class 10 SD card (Bonus)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Pretty much brand new. 10.0 megapixel camera. I took it out of the package, took a few test shots and a test video. That's all I've done since I got it. I purchased it from Tigerdirect.com on 5/4/11 as "NEW OPEN BOX" and that's the story.

I do not have the original box, I purchased this camera to take pictures with when I go to Switzerland on Sunday. However, I just got a new upgraded phone that has an 8MP camera on it so I no longer need this.

Polaroid i1036 Reviews

It powers up ready to shoot extremely fast, and you can retake pictures very quickly too. Very nice if you see something in the spur of the moment you want to capture.

Price:

$50 shipped, including the brand new SD card (in the camera). Also included is the computer sync cable and everything else that was in the packaging, except manual. (GF thought it was all garbage and threw it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif and thus, I cannot return the camera like I would if I had the original packaging )

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Flatrate box with insurance and delivery confirmation (no cheapie on shipping).

Item Pictures:

Pictures by blink3100 - Photobucket

If you'd like more photos, I can do that. Taken with crappy 1.3MP BlackBerry curve (phone upgrade comes tomorrow!!)

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

its_bacon12

10+ year member
I4NI
its_bacon12
Norwalk CT
Start date