SOLD FS: Pioneer deh-p7800mp + ipod adapter. $250 + s/h

swargolet
10+ year member

I have a Pioneer deh-p7800mp head unit which works FLAWLESSLY. It has been used for about 3 years (est.). The ipod adapter (CD-IB100II) was including in the new deck I bought and since I already had one I didn't need it. I did test it and it is the one that is shown and being tested in the pictures so it works great.

As you can tell from the pictures, I have kept all the boxes, cables, manuals, and even the caps for the RCA cables.

I love this deck, especially all the audio adjustments such as the 16 band eq and time alignment. The only reason I'm selling is because I upgraded to the deh-p980by because it has bluetooth and auto-eq. This shows just how much I love this old deck. I upgraded to an IDENTICAL deck besides the two items I above.

Now onto the "bad"

- The faceplate has signs of wear. The button located bottom right of the knob has a little bit of the silver that flaked off. Also the screen has some wear. Nothing horrible, and can only really be seen in direct sunlight.

- The well known pico fuse problem has affected this unit BUT was fixed. If you do not know, the pico fuses blow very easily on these units if there is a problem with the ground. Sadly this happened to this unit but was successfully repaired and I havent had a problem since.

- The well known problem of the face plate ribbon broke on this unit. This was fixed about 3 weeks ago.

- I also do not have the plastic piece that goes around the deck, other than that everything you'd get new is included.

Here's the pioneer website for this deck.

Pioneer USA - DEH-P7800MP - Visualize your Music with Color featuring a Full-Color OEL Display

I realize that this is my first post and I understand if you want to ask a lot of questions or request more specific pictures to verify that I'm not a scammer. I do have an ebay account with 69 100% positive feedback under the name SWargolet. eBay My World - swargolet

I will ONLY accept paypal as I feel safest with that, or cash if it is a local pickup.

Price is $250 + shipping OBO.

Pictures:

Ipod is NOT included. It is just there to show that the adapter works.

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how much for the ipod?
I prefer to keep it as one package unless I really have to split it up. Id be more willing to split it up if someone just wanted the deck as the adapter is quite easy to sell by itself.

Really if i had to put a price on it, I'd probably say $50 + shipping. I know it is pretty steep for the adapter but that is because I really just want to keep it as a package and this is the price I'd split it up at.

I am willing to listen to offers. Also the 2 last "bad" things I listed really shouldn't put people off as they dont affect the deck at all. In fact they make it less prone to those problems as they were just fixed and other used decks will have those problems a lot sooner than this one since they werent fixed.

150 shipped?
$150 is a little low IMO especially since the guy above you offered $180. The main reason I believe it is low is because the ipod adapter alone goes for around $40 on forums. The deck is extremely nice but I can't seem to find any recent used prices on it but since I bought it for $350 new and it isn't too old and still pretty comparable with modern decks in the $200-$300 range I figure $160 for the deck is about right.

So I guess I could do $190 and I'll cover shipping charges up to $10. I could possibly do flat rate.

I currently have an offer for $195 shipped but that is to CA so shipping would be pretty pricey I believe. So I guess it depends on any new offer from you and your location.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

swargolet

10+ year member
swargolet
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from