SOLD FS orion xtr 100 (red and blakc marblized, ulrta rare)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Any interest in a pair of old school Orion NT2 10" DVC subwoofers, dual 4 ohm coils. I think the subs were like $349ea new, never competed with or abused. I have a sealed enclosure and the waffle grills for them. Shipping would normally be cost prohibitive but for short distances via Fedex Ground it would be around $40 or so.

I do have larger pics that I can email, they handle 1000W each (500W per coil) they have finished cast aluminum frames and the magnet structures are about the same size as the diameter of the woofer.

Specs can be found on http://www.orioncaraudio.com under the "support" then "manuals" tab. Then subwoofers NT NT2 Series

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.