SOLD FS orion xtr 100 (red and blakc marblized, ulrta rare)

Participant count
  • Participant list
make offer.. you need balanced inputsthere is like a mall dig in it.. works great

there is one on ebay (the xtr 200) w/ 4 days left at 400 bucks in better cond.

should get upto 600..

so make offers on this..

pics up tomorrow..

this is a big bad mofoin amp

offers? trades for an ia 20.1
Im brand new here but I read the rules real quick before I started posting. Im like 90% sure I saw some rule about having to post a price. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I could be mistaken.

make an offer could be considered a price..

ill take first resonable offer..

but if you want me to put a price so bad..

ill just say 450 shipped..

obo =]

(lower, higher, idc)

i just really have NO idea what its worth, lol...

so, i just figured since the one on ebay has the inputs, is in better cond, and does more power.. and will prolly get to 650 shipped..

im ASKING 450 shipped

You don't really need the 1/4" balanced input connectors for it, you can run it with a 5 pin DIN to RCA adapter since the DIN and balanced inputs are hooked in parallel. I have a set that I am not using if someone needs it.

Stellar sound quality amps great for running a front sound stage. Ran an XTR-100 & XTR-200 for quite some time, loved them!

IMG_1517.jpg

here is one pic next to my eclipse amp (5/3 ch) that is also forsale for 300 shipped.

ill have more pics of the orion today, later in the day because my mom has the digi today..

and frzninvt, thanks for the advice man.. that really helps, i NEVER knew that..

i just have a HUGE collection of old school orions..

no joke, i got like 10 of em and i have never used but 1 or 2 of them, lol

but that frzninvt, you sound very knowlageable, what are some of the specs and what is it worth, its a lil dusty and like i said has a small dig that goes down to the steel..

i think its worth 450ish?

maybe 350ish, idk.. lol

Here is a link to the .pdf Instruction Manual which should help:

http://www.orioncaraudio.com/Support/Manuals/Amplifiers/XTR%20Series/Orion%20XTR100%20Installation%20Manual.pdf

Basic specs are 50W x 2 @ 4Ohms, 100W x 2 @ 2Ohms, 400W X 1 @ 4Ohm (some state the amp is 1 ohm stable but that is not true and I wouldn't do it)

Damping factor: 1000, S/N Ratio 112db

You are offering the unit at a fair price. The regular used amp peddlers on eBay typically gouge prices on these amps (justonemoreamp, loveblindhate, blue_eyes_wts, etc.) to name a few.

Do you have the speaker/remote molex plug with pigtail wires for it as well as the power/ground connector because those alone can set you back $40 plus shipping.

The 5 Pin DIN to RCA can be made or purchased they are a little tricky to find. I think I have one I would sell cheap if someone needs one.

If I had not just yanked my whole system out of my car and decided not to install another in the car I just bought I would buy it from you.

If someone wants a killer sounding front sound stage you owe it to yourself to try this amp the 50W may not sound like alot but it is underrated and sounds far louder than it's power rating would indicate.

Good luck with the sale!

cool man, thanks agian, i owe you!

and yes i do have the plugs,

you can see a faint outline of them in the lone picture on the right side..

i thought i did more though =[

meh..

oh well..

but yeah, i guess 450 is too much?

350 obo im assuming.. quite heavy though, i assume shipping would be in the 35-40 area..

pick up very welcome too (cough, cough frzninvt) i am in saratoga ny for the time being but going to NV in june, soooo..

more pics latah..

oh, another question, what would these amps do (i alos have the 2125sx) if you pull the 1 ohm bs?

I have seen some tests on the XTR-200/NT-200 where at 1 ohm with 14.4V and a super stout power supply have numbers like 996 watts. I would imagine the XTR-100 would be around 800W but it could not do it consistently without killing the electrical system in your car from the current draw or blowing up the amp.

The 2125SX can do 500W X 1 @ 4Ohm and probably 1000W X 1 @ 2Ohms but only for short periods because it would get hot enough to grill on if something inside did not blow first.

Some of the power supply caps get tired and leaky after 12-15 years and may need to be replaced.

If I did not have to put $1000 ($450 parts, plus like 10hrs labor) or more into the suspension of the '95 BMW 525i I just bought I'd buy it from you to use at a later date.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.