FS: Fuse Holder, Distro, Mids, and Tweeters

Participant count
  • Participants list

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
I have a few things laying around that Id like to move.

First up is a 4 gauge ANL fuse holder. I lost one of the allen head screws and none of the local hardware stores had an exact match so rather than stripe it out I converted to bolts. This required I modify the top cover and as such it has some scratches from sanding. Comes with 150a ANL fuse.

Second I have a Rockford Fosgate Distro block. Its new, never been installed, but scratched. Its been sitting in the garage for about a year. Single 4 gauge in, 4x8 gauge out.

Third I have a set of super old school Sony pro audio 6" mids and matching 2" tweeters. They are so old that google only has 3 hits total for both model numbers. Based on age that puts them right around the old school Sony Mobile ES and XM days. Ive never personally heard them and I dont have T/S specs on them. I can get those locally for $15 more before shipping. I will however require payment before I get T/S specs because I will not pay out of pocket for something I personally dont need and have a buyer back out.

What I do know on the mids and tweeters is the mids are single 6 ohm, woven fiber cone, rubber surround, boob style dust cap, exactly 6" across, 3" deep, gold stamped steel basket. Tweeter is exactly 2" across with a paper cone, single 8 ohm, and exactly 1" deep.

Due to the new rule feedback can be seen here:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/436602-whitedragons-feedback-thread.html

You can also see my iTrader here is a 9.

Pictures:

Fuse Holder and Distro

Mids and Tweeters

On to pricing:

Id like to keep these in groups.

Distro and fuse holder $20 shipped

Mids and tweeters $35 shipped

All of it for $50 shipped or Ill consider trades.

Those look nice for their age.... Did the guy looking for comps have any interest in your eclipse 6.5's you offered?
He did, but hasnt sent any communication on the amp or the components in 3 days so Im moving on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.