Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like New ran for about 2 months.

Come with original boxes

Price:

175+shipping for BOTH!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

https://imgur.com/a/uh96OK2

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
pic is there just need to click on it. Not sure why it didnt show up. They play low enough for me. Im downgrading my setup to a single 10 or 12
sorry man i missed link.. u willing to sell 1?

You'll need both if you want to keep her at 2 ohms.
funny,, if i stay at 2 i'll keep my pioneer, i was shocked when i put it back in last night and it was at least as loud in prefab (small port) as my fu even after fu was broken in (of course on same power) pioneer is maxed out on power fu needed 500 more rms.. wins says pioneer be louder in my bigger box but i'm sure it would bottom out with power i'm running unless i turn gain way down and then whats the point.

About 85 dollars.Your Inbox is full
Sorry about that. Haven't been on in ages and didn't realize it was full. I'm definitely interested. I may be heading down to Lexington next week, maybe I could meet you on the way in louisville? Let me find out what days I'll be there, either way I'm interested in both of them.

Sounds good. I can meet you. Clear your inbox out and I’ll give you my number and we can meet up if you decide. I have a very nice box for them if you’re interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...