free decals

• Thread starter <harbong>
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 8K
&

<harbong>

where can i get free decals for brands like alpine, or JL audio for my car windows?

i bought an alpine HU, can i email them and get some?who do i email?

I don't know if they will give you one for free. At best one might have come with your head unit. I kinda agree though, unless you have an absolutely BAD ASS system, i wouldn't put any decalas on.

Originally posted by :where can i get free decals for brands like alpine, or JL audio for my car windows?

i bought an alpine HU, can i email them and get some?who do i email?
I have a friend that professionally makes these decals from vinyl. That and about any other decal you can think of. Various colors/etc. Drop me a PM or e-mail if you would like some more information.

Take it easy,

-zane

I sure don't get why those companies dont give away logos.. Just think about it,, some kid is driving around and hears this booming truck go by and there is a big fat PIONEER sticker on the window,,, don't you think that is great,,, free, advertising.... when will they get it?

Whether you put decals on your window or not is up to you, but I strongly discourage it unless you have one bad-ass alarm/security system. Even then it's a risk. Decals may look cool, but it is also a huge advertisement for theives. They see those decals from accross the parking lot and go directly to your car because they know that you got the good stuff. You make yourself a target and save the theives time from having to search everyone elses car for stereo equipment. It's a small sacrafice to leave a decal off your car, than it is to chance losing your stereo and/or car. I thought I had a decent security system on my past Accord...until I woke up and every lock in my car was drilled out (6 of them), and my back seats had been cut out with a chainsaw, and my dash board had been smashed with a hammer of some sort, and all kinds of wiring was ripped out. All because I 'advertised' my system.

Yah i had never thought of that about the stickers.

My plan to prevent bastards from jackin my system i am gonna get is i am gonna drill holes from the inside of my truck out into the space between the cab and the box. then i will bolt huge custom bent flatbar over the sub boxes and amps,,, then between the box and cab i will put a spot of weld on each of the nuts welding them to their bolts...

Now i know that nothing can stop a determined theif but i think that this will sure as hell slow them down a bit

Yea bro, Don't put stickers advertising your system. If u are going to advertise something, get decals/graphics advertsing your rims or your body kit.... something that can't be easily stolen. I mean if you see a car driving around with "alpine" all over their car... what would u think a theive would say? Even if you have an alarm. How long does it take to rip out a box and throw it in the back of a truck?

Just my 2 cents

-Greg

I know what everyone is saying here about the safty of your system but it really depends on your area. Where i live there arent many real theifs that could even get through most secerity systems. Other place they have thieves that are stealing everything. I dont like to clutter up the othersides of my vehicals but an occational little sticker or two does really make that big of a deal.

later

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Hehe where I live we call decals "steal me stickers" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Uh yea we do, at least in spirit lake and okoboji iowa amoung my friends and a few shop owners. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hmmmm..... Im glad you asked cause I kinda forgot about my friend getting ripped off cause he had a fosgate decal on his window..... Though I am all for decals, and I live in a small town, I still have had a couple of friends with systems, and 2 of them put up their decals.... and both of them got their systems stolen... and this is in a town with a population of 2,786..... If you put up a decal in a place anywhere bigger than that to me you either have some balls, or not much in the brains department. Sides, it is kinda fun to turn on your system for only a second or so with people around, and watch em try and find the vehicle that thumped.

well ig ot my car decked out in alpine an jl stickers an nothins happend

i mean i got ****ing 6 w3's an 8 6x9s an all this other **** like a **** competition car and noone has fuucked wit my **** yet o well maybe im jsut lucky

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.