found a new DD dealer near nashville

bobtista
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
He's about to order me my 9510g, 6.5 component set, 6x9 coax, and my m3. I already picked up a kinekik 2400 and a used Fi BL 10" from him. good guy. sick prices. i figured since he hooked me up id rep his business card. check it out.

you can give him a call. his numbers on the card. i'm pretty sure his shop is open today. just tell him bobby sent you and he should hook you up.

figured these, thats why i was asking for price.. was curious if the poster is the dealer...
indeed, but it doesn't appear that way.

So what's the sick price you got? Because I, too, bought a 9510g a while ago, brand new, off of this forum, and I feel as though my price was pretty good. Not "sick," but decent. Much better than a dealer would have given me I'm sure.

yeah he has to sell a lot of junk simply because most of the people around here know nothing about car audio and arent willing to pay what it cost to really bump. they want to have subs but they expect to pay 200-300 for a complete system. thats why hes trying to push digital designs because hes sick of doing all these crap installs.

indeed, but it doesn't appear that way.

So what's the sick price you got? Because I, too, bought a 9510g a while ago, brand new, off of this forum, and I feel as though my price was pretty good. Not "sick," but decent. Much better than a dealer would have given me I'm sure.
maybe my real name is something else..

but i have people think im

mr.brtnboarder3241...

hmm??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but ya sick prices can mean different to anyone..if u say sick i think like massively sick, intensely sick..****ing appalling sick. So let me know

I say hmmm.

People in the know have found dealers for a while.

Now I don't get DD direct anymore...I may drop by there this afternoon. I doubt it because he doesn't sell high end SQ stuff.

sounds like a guy who will sell by the customer

i.e the customer comes in depending how desperate, how much cash hes got etc.. will determine the price of what he sells

no he has all his prices posted. he does cut a lot off the posted prices.

I say hmmm.
People in the know have found dealers for a while.

Now I don't get DD direct anymore...I may drop by there this afternoon. I doubt it because he doesn't sell high end SQ stuff.

hes got the high end component sets from DD.

those are too much for me though. i just picked up the regular comp. set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...