Forum mobile app?

Should we implement an optional mobile app?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
The messiah is real.
That he is! Is anyone picking up the banner message at the top of the page that lets visitors know we now have Tapatalk (that tells how to install the app etc)? Also, anyone having any issues using the site with the app?

That he is! Is anyone picking up the banner message at the top of the page that lets visitors know we now have Tapatalk (that tells how to install the app etc)? Also, anyone having any issues using the site with the app?
I'm not seeing the banner

I'm not seeing the banner
Looking into this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Thats why I was gone from here for a few years...too hard to access by phone....I finally got an old desktop fixed and going again...so Im back again ...till this one breaks...
Good to see ya around again!

I only use my phone. For years. I am curious as to why you guys have had problems? Is it the phone? I hate the loss of features with apps and my phone works perfect and fast on full websites. I hate eBay because it continually trys to revert you back to the mobile app.

Implementing a do you want to use mobile/app with a "remember this choice" would be fantastic.

No banner for me.

While your working on it can we fix the footer that has been right aligned for 2 years? It should be centered with the rest of the forum. Probably just a missing tag somewhere.

No banner for me.
While your working on it can we fix the footer that has been right aligned for 2 years? It should be centered with the rest of the forum. Probably just a missing tag somewhere.
Anyway you can send a screenshot of this? I've tested this with several browsers and can't replicate. What do you use to view the forum also?

No banner for me.
The footer code is correct. You maybe using a older browser probably on linux.

You have not added the javascript to the style bit headinclude

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="mobiquo/tapatalkdetect.js"></script>

Anyway you can send a screenshot of this? I've tested this with several browsers and can't replicate. What do you use to view the forum also?
Goob, the screenshot is attached.

http://lookpic.com/O/i2/1703/JjDLkRcr.jpeg

The footer code is correct. You maybe using a older browser probably on linux.
Incorrect. Dont use Linux. Im using the latest version of Firefox v32.0.3 with Java and Flash both updated to latest versions as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...