Ford truck rear speakers need help

ram1

I'm trying to install a set of Kicker speakers in the rear of a 2002 Ford crew cab in the factory locations. Has anyone ever done this? because I have no idea how to get to them! The trim panel runs up from the floor to the roof and the seat belts are into this piece. I can see those paper junkers in there, but can't get to them. Help please with removing this panel,.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There is one more thing; you said you will be using the OEM amplifier for the front stage. If that is the case, then you may need an vehicle...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Ahhh, I had it in my head that it was 1 ohm stable for some reason.
One fuse (the 300) goes close to the battery to protect the power wire...then close to the amp you'll add another fuse (whatever size the...
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...

About this thread

ram1

ram1
Portage, Pa.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ram1