Ford ranger extended cab semi-wall build

so i threw in my box, and amp. So far I have no idea how to set my gain to about 60% with bass boost off and my hu sub control at -1. I feel like my subs can handle more but the dmm method is iffy. I dont know where to put the volt meter to read how much power I am getting. On a side note i picked up an old rockford 4600x series one for my stock speaker locations so that all my speakers are on amps.

Also that amp pulls a stupid ammount of power. I was dropping to the mid twelves at full tilt with my stock alt and battery bank. I am currious how big of a difference a 250 amp alt will do with a 2/0 ga wire to complete the big three.

Okay update. I am moving the infinity 5x7's to the rear, adding alpine type s 6.5 components to the door along with a pair of r's in the kick. Picked up another alpine 3527 for the stock speaker locations, parted out my l'7s and am buying 4 10" pierce audio wmds. The kenwood hu is going to be coming soon along with the ho alternator. Also I am eventually going to strap on a second md3d

my buddy has an x-cab ranger and put a semi sucky box in it for his Solo X 18 dual 1 - here are a few pix.. I designed the box but the construction was done by him, with pieces and parts it looks like lol... i think its just thrown in for a pic but another Kicker semi for ya. He had the wrong bolts/screws so he decided to use the metal plate behind the top piece of wood for some reason, so it is sealed up there but its stupid. I am going to build a new one for him!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...