Ford Mustang - forscan

Participant count
  • Participants list

E Broussard

CarAudio.com Newbie
All,
I’ve have a mustang with the shaker system that originally has no sub. I ordered a LOC and connected it to my 300w amp with 2-12” subs. I have also replaced all the stock speakers with Rfosgates.
my question is do I need to change my ACM setting to turn the stock amp off? Is that how I prevent “clipping”. I’m not certain how this system interacts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...
Man.. let us know how it performs for you.Id deff be interested in seeing the build out.
One fuse (the 300) goes close to the battery to protect the power wire...then close to the amp you'll add another fuse (whatever size the...
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
There is one more thing; you said you will be using the OEM amplifier for the front stage. If that is the case, then you may need an vehicle...

About this thread

E Broussard

CarAudio.com Newbie
E Broussard
Broussard Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from